More than 400 guests attended the private grand opening of a new and eagerly-anticipated residential property in Chicago’s River West neighborhood.
Many VIPs who made this amenity-filled property possible – investors, designers, partners and friends – were in attendance. Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Alderman Walter Burnett also toured the property.
The event showcased the building’s high-end and unique amenity spaces:
- Charming café string lights graced the private driveway where guests entered the event
- A musical trio from the nation’s premier performing and visual arts high school performed at guest check-in
- Beautifully-designed wayfinding signage in elevators and at key points in the buildings highlighted not-to-miss amenity spaces
- A championship-winning Bocce team provided instruction and facilitated games
- Peloton exercise experts showed off the building’s 24-hour-access Peloton Room
- Catering staff prepared and served food from the building’s outdoor pizza ovens and grills
- Servers passed appetizers on the outdoor terraces; serving trays incorporated floor plan drawings
- Bartenders at LED-lit bars offered beverages and specialty drinks
- Some guests enjoyed an impromptu drum and guitar jam session in the building’s Music Room
- Attendees viewed the work of 24 innovative, contemporary Chicago-based artists whose pieces grace the lobbies, amenity spaces and residential corridors of the property
- Stan’s Donut Truck offered surprise treats as guests left the party
Best of all, the weather cooperated. There was rain the day before and for three days after this event!